PAGES

A Wine Tour + A Birthday

Monday, October 7, 2013


Jake and I had our first day + night away from Cash over the weekend. We went to Traverse City with my brother, his girlfriend, my best friend and her husband to celebrate Jake's birthday. We  went on an Old Mission Peninsula Wine Tour and had so much fun. We visited 7 out of the 8 wineries, since one had an hour wait (no thanks). I only tasted at the first 5 and then I needed a little break:)







At Brys' Estate, they put a candle in a little pumpkin muffin and we all sang Jake Happy Birthday.


Everyone was laughing at the fact that I shoved a bunch of pretzels (they were free!) in my purse and went on my merry way.


We had such a fun day and night, and our little chunky monkey was so good for Grammy and Papa. But boy, we were ready to pick him up on Sunday!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger