PAGES

Desires Fulfilled

Saturday, November 9, 2013


I was reading through some old posts the other night. It's fun to look back and see where I've been, what piqued my interest at what time. And I came across this post about finding out someone was pregnant with twins. I've never wanted anything more than I wanted a baby. Since childhood I knew I wanted to be a mother. Those feelings have been confirmed time and time again throughout the years.

I couldn't wait for my very own brown haired boy with a rock star name and dimples. I got exactly what I wanted. Grateful does not begin to describe what I feel when I think about my little babe.




My night spent reading through old posts was such a great reminder of this: 
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
-Psalm 37:4




Desire fulfilled.


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger