PAGES

10 Months!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014


I never thought I would have a ten month old. So crazy. Cash is getting really good at standing up and walking along furniture. He'll get brave and try standing with "no hands"! He only lasts a few seconds and then plops down on his butt. He is definitely getting close though.
His vocabulary includes "dada" and "uh oh", he has said "mama" a handful of times but has been refusing lately. I'm convinced he calls Jake and I both dada. But more often than not, he just grunts and growls while crawling around. He's such a little animal:)

Stats:
I'm guessing 28 lbs, 30" tall.
Eats most foods. His current favorite is a toss up between banana and pineapple.
Still not sleeping through the night, but we are trying to wean that middle of the night feeding. His pediatrician assured me that he does NOT need to be eating then. I hope he starts sleeping through the night by his first birthday. Fingers crossed!



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger