PAGES

I'm thankful

Monday, November 29, 2010


I truly believe the Lord allows us to endure hard times, blistery weather, and everything-is-not-going-my-way-moods so we can really appreciate the blessings. Not only the blessings, but the chance to turn to God when you're at "the end of your rope" and desperate for another line. Some of the greatest blessings arrive post stormy nights (or weeks). With that being said, don't give up hope that the sun will shine again and dry your tears, because it will. And He might even throw you a rainbow to bring a smile to your face. So, I'm thankful. Thankful for a loving, living God, a great husband, my incredible parents, my 2 favorite brothers, my furry daughter, extended family, close girlfriends, belly laughs, dancing shoes, newborn babies, white chocolate mochas, puppies, and worship.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger