PAGES

what you've missed....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In the wake of hard times, I try to remember all that I have to be thankful for. Like my family, my health, my God, a dog who never tires of me, and beautiful fall days in Northern Michigan. My personal computer is still not in working order (ugh), so I am posting some recent photos from my parent's computer. This is what you've missed lately:

Gaylord Life Church celebrated "Lumberjack Sunday." Here's Mom and I on the hayride after service.


Jazlyn turned 8, complete with a surprise costume party.


Here's Houghton (20 months old), dressed as Woody and chowing down on some pizza.


Jazi, Her mom Felecia, and little sister Peyton- dressed as an 80's Madonna.


The little Pirate with Grandma and Papa


Me & the Birthday Girl:)


For my 24th Birthday celebration (Nov 5) some of my family came to town and we did a wine tour of the Old Mission Peninsula.


But unfortunately, the day started with someone accidentally locking the keys in my truck...so we got a late start.


Favorite cousin, Alyssa, and I at Peninsula Cellars


Some of the group, posing at Chateau Grand Traverse


Grandma and her girls:)


Lyss and I ending the night at our house with some oatmeal cake & ice cream.

Thanks so much to my family who spent the day celebrating with me. Everyone was very generous when it came to gifts- I received some cute boots, plenty of jewelry, a sweater, an eReader, money, and some incredible rabbit fur. Who says adults can't enjoy being another year older? Thanks for making me feel special guys.







No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger