PAGES

Happy New Year 2011

Sunday, January 2, 2011


The start of the new year is a time to re-evaluate one's life. Where it's been, where it's headed, and what it's going to take to achieve future goals. I have several "resolutions" floating around in my head, but let's be honest, I'm never going to work out six days a week, or cut out carbs entirely, or sell all my posessions and travel the world, but there are simpler resolutions I can commit to.

I can commit to Love more,
Listen more,
Learn more,
Travel more,
Save more.

I can also commit to a healthier lifestyle,
To read one non fiction book a month,
and try my hand at simple recipes.

I can commit to Spend less,
Judge less,
and Analyze less.

And I can commit to making a difference. Even if it's in my own little town, in my own little corner of the world, or beyond.

(It is exactly one year since my first post. Happy 1st birthday, Peanut Gallerie.)

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger