PAGES

snap, crackle, pop

Sunday, January 30, 2011


Here's a little randomness for you. I got an hour massage this morning. I'm a self-proclaimed wimp when it comes to pain, my tolerance is seriously a zero, but I love me a good massage. Chick walks out and she's petite! Who wants a petite massuese trying to pound out the stress knots? Not me. I was expecting a large Swedish woman they called Helga. But let me tell you, that little woman knew what she was doing. And she was impressively strong too.

"Snap, Crackle, Pop..."

...went my back, seriously. I had her focus on my upper back and just below the shoulder blades. Then she did my arms and legs and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. When I go to heaven someday there will be angels, and harps, and mansions, and streets paved with gold, and there will be massages...for everyone! I've felt like a limp noodle ever since.

And since I'm tired of blogging posts with no pictures, here's one for you:


Simply because Liv looks amazing, and I would trade my next massage for that dress....

maybe.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger