PAGES

Two Years

Monday, September 5, 2011


I wanted to send a little shout out to my husband since today is our two year anniversary and all:)

Monkey, I won't say anything embarassing that you wouldn't want me to say, ok? You and I both know these last 2 years have been no cake walk. It's never easy when you put two dominant personalities together in a house and expect them to share money, responsibilities, and their lives. It is sometimes a struggle. But what makes it all worth it is to know you can count on that person no matter what. That they can be trusted. That they accept you and love you even when it's not convenient. I'm glad you married me that day two years ago...but between us, I love you more today.





No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger