PAGES

new obsession

Thursday, September 29, 2011


Yes, someday I will own a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Preferably a female. With a girlie name like Ruby. I have a soft spot for all dogs, but I really am in love with this breed; with their sweet faces and curly ears. They remind me of my first dog, a Cocker Spaniel name Cindy. Yes, at 5 years old I named my dog Cindy.


The last thing my husband wants right now is another dog. We have been having some issues with Layla. She wants to beat up just about every dog she comes in contact with. I am hoping it's only the females she dislikes but I'm not so sure. The other night Jake was in the livingroom playing with Layla and he called out to me, "You know what I think Layla's problem is?"
"What?" I asked. Thinking, Here we go...
"She has zero social skills." He answered.
A light went off in my head. What would be the perfect solution to that? Why, buy her a sister of course!


Layla's basically the light of my life, but I have a big heart. There's room for two!



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger