PAGES

Thirty

Tuesday, October 11, 2011




My husband turned 30 on October 5th. Did you know that October 5th is THE most common birthdate in the country? That is because October 5th minus 40 weeks= New Years Eve. And people like to celebrate and whoop it up on NYE.


He was not very excited leading up to the big 3-0. It was actually pretty hard for him and I'm sure I won't understand until the day I turn 30. (I'll probably just sit and dread the day and wonder how I've accomplished so little in 30 years. Isn't that the truth?) In great humor, his sister sent him 30 black balloons to work and had his assistant play My Next Thirty Years by Tim McGraw over the intercom.


With hopes of trying to cheer him up I threw a little surprise party for him--family only. And I'm not sure we could have fit another body in that house.


He was completely surprised and had a smile on his face the rest of the night. So I guess it was a success.


Thanks to my mom and dad for helping with the surprise and his mom and dad for having him:)

Check out his 29th HERE



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger