PAGES

Life lately & I went to Florida

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


I have not posted in a while. Sickness and a little travel have kept me away. First there was a sinus infection (Jake), then a viral infection (me), then a deadly tooth infection (Jake), and last but not least, the stomach flu (me). Now that we are healthy over here--hopefully for good-- I am back in action.


A little over a week ago I was in sunny Florida. It was about 75 degrees everyday and the only catch is that I was there for work. But there was still plenty of fun to be had. We stayed at the Orlando World Center Marriott where I enjoyed the late night hottub, fluffy pillows, and mini bar. (Tip: Do not ever eat or drink from a hotel minibar, even if it's just a Figi water.)

(The bosses, and my co-worker/roomie)
(view from our room on the 19th floor)
(The night we met "A-mele and not a snack".)
(sneaking in some sun time between meetings)
(one of the many pieces of jewelry I swooned over)
(jewelry buying room)
(downtown disney)

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger