PAGES

a week in the life

Friday, February 3, 2012

We have been working on our rocking chair and it's coming along. Not perfect, but pretty good for our first upholstery job. Possibly our last:)


I went crazy with my nail polish this week. All but one was midnight blue. Three different males felt the need to tell me that one of my nails was pink. Really, I had no idea? Colors are Mod Squad and Midnight Cami by Essie.

Tax season is upon us.

Aside from the usual Bachelor, Housewives, and ESPN watching, we watched the HGTV special on the 2012 dream home.  I want to win it- bad. I could totally live in Park City, Utah. Of course, there are things about the interior design that I would choose to change to better suit us, but with the $500,000 that comes with the grand prize, I think I could afford to. Or will that only cover taxes the first year?:) Either way, don't enter to win 'cause the house is mine!

Anyone else's week as exciting as mine???

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger