PAGES

22 Weeks

Sunday, January 13, 2013


How far along & size of the baby: 22 weeks along and baby is the size of a papaya

Cravings: Ice cream has been sounding really good lately. And the last couple of days I've been craving coffee even though I couldn't look at coffee the first 4 months. Well yesterday, I stopped at McD's for a small latte and felt terrible the rest of the day. So, I guess I'll be retiring coffee for a while.

On my mind: How much I have yet to get done from now until May. Jake and I were going over our schedules the other night for the next couple of months. There are not even a handful of available weekends from now until D-Day. One of my unofficial resolutions was to work on a home/nursery project every available weekend until the baby comes. Yikes.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger