PAGES

A Day at the Park

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Having been a nanny for over a year a now, I have been to every park in town. Just recently one opened up at the newly renovated Elmwood Marina, across the street from where we use to live. Now I have an excuse to frequent the west side again:)
I've missed this view.
The pirate ship park. There were "Ahoy Matey!"s everywhere you turned.
Paige- Is there anything better than toddler rolls?
Molly, always in a dress.
Finn- probably yelling at Molly.
Great views, HOT day. To put it lightly, we were melting.
Now, these people had the right idea.
She really was not loving getting her picture taken.
Check out Paigey's new flipped-out-bob-haircut.
No, I did not get to enjoy my magazine. I sat down long enough to take this picture. I envisioned what the next hour would look like, and yet again, I was wrong. I sweated it out with the best of 'em. Needless to say, we are ready for fall weather and ready to get back to school! :)

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger