PAGES

Weekend Recap

Sunday, August 15, 2010

(Seriously, don't you just want to push that piece of hair over?? Oh well, I suppose it's the memory I'm after, bad hair or not.)

I had so much fun Friday night hanging out with Ashley and Andrea. At the Holiday Inn patio we were accused of being members of the "Jersey Shore" cast by The Situation himself! He sure was a good dancer.

Saturday Mom and I drove 3 hours to attend a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance. The shower was nice and it's always good to see family you haven't seen in a while:)

(Houghton, 18 months)

This afternoon we went to the big brother's to celebrate the little brother's birthday. Houghton showed us his new big boy car bed! He looks like a little midget lying in it:)


(Singing Happy Birthday to my little big brother.)

Kody turned 20 on Saturday--hard to believe. When asked what he wanted for his birthday he simply replied, "An Envoy." Go figure. He is recovering quite well from his back surgery, hence the black brace. He goes to the doc tomorrow for a check up, so we'll know more then!

(Na, na, na, na, na, I can't hear you!!)

Four words: Houghton. is. a. pistol.


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger