PAGES

Making Good

Friday, January 6, 2012


So, I'm making good on one of my recent resolutions....
Working out.
I went to the gym Jake attends and planned on just purchasing a day pass. Well, somehow he wound up buying me a membership. Now there's no way out. He worked out alongside me and "spotted" while I used the weight bench. I used the bench press, people. Yesterday was "chest and back." Now, if you're anything like me your idea of working out is running on a treadmill or a pilates DVD. I used to be a gym-goer, but it's been a while.
This morning when I woke up, I was sore. This afternoon, I was really sore. So, what did I do tonight? Why, went back to the gym of course. (Pat myself on the back.)
I will keep you posted on how everything shakes out.

Tightly, perhaps?




No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger