PAGES

stupid marital spats

Sunday, January 8, 2012


As a married couple, we sometimes argue about stupid things, but the other night was ridiculous. I informed Jake that others were speculating about whether or not Beyonce gave birth in secret. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't even really carrying her baby, but paid someone else too. I mean, I know how hard it is to get back into shape and I can't imagine what it would be like with a body like that. So, just maybe she chose an alternative? Jake defended Beyonce past the point of what was necessary and is certain she would never do that. lol. Seriously? How dumb. We laugh about it now.

Does anyone else argue with their spouse over ridiculous things?


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger