PAGES

Randoms: The style edition

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

 I'm not as mean as I look in this photo

My new thing is the high bun. I wear one..hmm..almost every other day, give or take. It's the perfect easy hairstyle for dirty not-super clean hair. And it felt good to brush all the hair out of my face...BUT I got my bangs cut since this photo was taken. So, now the bun has some spice. 

I pulled my pant legs up for this photo, I do not resemble Eurkel.


I am loving my newish camel colored grandma shoes. At least that's what I call them. They look great with jeans, skirts, and dresses. And they were 75% off. Bonus.


My Zara polka dot shirt I received for Christmas. Flowy, but fitted in the arms. And has a gold zipper all the way up the back to boot.

hard angle



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger