PAGES

2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012, Everyone! We celebrated the new year with Jake's family and had a great time. We actually celebrated our Christmas with them early in the evening and then headed out to my father in law's heated shop to dance, play games, and well...be loud, while others slept.
I really like the new year, minus the after-Christmas let-down. It's the ideal time to set new goals, be optimistic and plan for the upcoming year. As usual, I have made some resolutions:

The usual- eat healthier, exercise more, attempt healthier dinners...I'm going to Florida in a month and a half!


Pay off a couple of specific debts.


Take at least two vacations with my husband.


Be more intentional in what I say and do. And be sweeter. That's a resolution right?

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I'd love to get two vacations away with the hubs! That's a great goal. I wanted to stop by and say thank you for entering my giveaway over at Bridget's blog! Hope you're the big winner :) Happy new year!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger