PAGES

2011 Recap

Thursday, December 29, 2011


Hopefully everyone had a fabulous Christmas. We sure did. I can't believe another year is almost over! I figured I would do a quick recap for you.


  I sang in one of my oldest and dearest friends' wedding. And Sara was my date.
Visited my buddy, Jamie, in Colorado and celebrated JaeLynn's 3rd birthday!
Celebrated a late, but beautiful, Spring.
Attended a bachelorette party...
and my best friend's wedding.
I said goodbye to my kids...
and moved to a new town.
I went on a mission trip to Haiti
Fell madly in love,
and swam in the Caribbean.
Enjoyed the lake and my parents' new boat.
Had some summer fun with friends.
Headed to Nashville to be in another one of my best friend's weddings.
Attended yet another one of my dear friend's weddings (that's 4 of my 8 bridesmaids married within 8 months of eachother!)
Began sponsoring and fundraising for my friend, Manes, in Haiti. He now attends the University!!
My nephew, Drayke Joseph, was born in Sept.
Jake and I hit the 2 year marriage mark!
We had a surprise celebration for Jake's 30th with each of our families.
I turned 25!
We had a nice little Christmas.
There's another year for the books--
See you in 2012!

xoxo,
Karlee





 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger