PAGES

Beautiful House Wednesday stand-in...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010


I realize I have not done a "Beautiful House Wednesday" post in weeks...two or three, at least. My current "house" situation is a little stressful and has consumed my world. For those of you wondering, Jake got transferred and we are looking for a rental in between Traverse City and Manistee. We will both be commuting:( BUT, it's not forever. I know, 'Look on the bright side, Karlee!'

I came across this house this evening while blog browsin'. Anyone in the market to buy a house in Cornelius, North Carolina? Check out the Home's own personal website. Fabulous idea!

I am officially obsessed with white houses. And doesn't this one have great curb appeal?!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger