PAGES

Beautiful House Wednesday

Wednesday, June 30, 2010




Yesterday, it was farmhouse inspiration, and today is something totally different! When I was a senior in high school, my friend, Sara, and I applied to a music/ministry program at a school in Sydney, Australia. We honestly thought we would hop on the 17 hour flight, live in Sydney, fall in love with some Aussies, and return home just for the holidays.

Yeah. Right.

We got accepted after a couple of vaccinations, a 100 word essay, and a letter of recommendation from our Pastor (Sara's dad). But we didn't go. There is no way on God's green earth that I could live that far from my family. I realize that now.
But if I was to live in Sydney, this house would definitely be a good choice!!







(more HERE)

FYI: I totally have those black and white IKEA pillows:)

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger