PAGES

childhood bedroom

Monday, June 21, 2010
































Here is a project that was completed recently. My mom wanted a warm, cozy feel for their guest bedroom, which happens to be my old bedroom! She was using an antique bed, chest, and nightstand, and wanted to incorporate a little red into the decor. This room has seen many wall colors. Everything from lavendar, to dark pink, to a yellowy cream, and now....

Beige and Chocolate Brown.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any proper "Before" pictures, just "in progress" pictures. And forgive my camera, it serves its purpose, but I'm begging for a new wide lense camera this year for my birthday and/or Christmas present.


in progress

after
(please ignore the cords under the bed....so annoying)

in progress

after
in progress
after


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger