PAGES

Beautiful House Wednesday

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I could totally live here. The aesthetic isn't exactly my style, but with views like this, who cares?!
                                            


       














(more HERE)

Beautiful right? I love the barn/garage housing the game room. Jake and I want a big barn behind our white farmhouse someday. Not for all of the horses, chickens, and cows (much to my dismay), but for a big game room, and maybe even a built-in bar. I'm thinking a little stage in the corner for family karaoke nights is a must as well:)

One that looks like this:



That would rock.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would live out in the backyard! I would want dinner on the porch every night!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger