PAGES

Right now

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am totally loving two things:

The first being Caldrea for Target cleaning supplies! The Citron Ginger scent is absolutely amazing. Just a few squirts of countertop cleaner and my entire main level smells delicious!

In addition to the incredible scent, the product is all natural. Love.  Main ingredients: Natural essential oils of grapefruit, ginger, and basil. If you're near a Target, go out and get some. I think it's safe to assume everyone reading this cleans their house (don't worry, my brother doesnt read this).

And the second thing is:

My favorite lyrics are:


I've got sunsets to witness



  dreams to dance with



beaches to walk on



        and lovers to kiss (babies to kiss)



           there's a whole lot of world out there



            that I can't wait to see



            My best days are ahead of me

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger