PAGES

Glamour Girl

Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Everyone needs a little glamour in their life. I, for one, LOVE glamorous rooms. I am always saving photos of rooms that I'm lusting over. I love lush beds, deep, bold, colorful interiors, mirrored furniture, fur, floor to ceiling drapery, tufted ottomans, and chandeliers. Unfortunately, I feel like these glamorous images don't exactly fit our lifestyle, or our farmhouse dreams, but maybe I can pull off one slightly glamorous room.


anne coyle
pink, fur, chevron, and lucite..


purple paradise

I die over those drapes and that diningroom fireplace.

drapes, lighting, windows, mahogany floors, please.

black, white, yellow, and turquoise- my dream glamour color palette

powder blue and white furniture, french doors, and mirrored tables...yes!

                           
incredible wallpaper, velvet ottoman, chain link rug..oh boy

brass chic, ikat pillows, sleek sofa- sweet

the entire house is amazing

more blue and yellow

pink, zebra, stripes, more tufted ottomans...fabulous

floor to ceiling painted bookshelves, and turquoise chandeliers...

black, white, purple, chippendale bamboo accent chair..

hot pink, toile, and matching lamps..

                             
Again, fave glam color scheme...

canadian house and home

All remarkably glamorous.






No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger