PAGES

Etienne Aigner

Friday, November 11, 2011

          Meet my new favorite boots:

(The Chassity wide calf...does this mean I have wide calves?)

I am truly in love with them. I found them at TJ Maxx a couple of months back. I didn't whip the money out that day and then instantly regretted it. I knew they would look good with so much of my fall wardrobe! So, a week later I went back and purchased them for $50!
I somehow stumbled upon them recently while surfing the net. Macy's carries them for $179.99 and they are currently on sale for $139.99. I would say I got a great deal. And I love a great deal.

 Purchase them HERE

(wearing my etienne aigners with a gold dress and back tights)

(And here I am wearing them with black leather pants on my birthday:)



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger