PAGES

Bucket List

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Anyone like contests?
I'm not a super competitive person but when a vacation's involved...
just maybe. (Who couldn't use an all expense paid vacation?! For real.)
This one's over at Todays Mama.
Feel free to share 15 things from your bucket list and enter to win!

The Grand Prizes are:



Here are 15 items off my bucket list: (there are many more)


Learn to play guitar...for real this time
Watch Manes graduate University in Haiti
Live on a farm with a white house and red barn
Graduate with a useful degree
Travel Europe
Meet Stevie Wonder
Have lots of babies
Take my husband back to Haiti with me
Cook a Thanksgiving meal for my family
Go on a mission trip to central Africa
Ride horses on the beach
Write a book
Learn to sew
Be completely debt free
Celebrate at least 50 years with my husband

Now, what's one thing on your bucket list??

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger