PAGES

Soak it up

Friday, January 22, 2010

I sure plan on it. I just spent a very successful evening helping my friend with auditions for the middle school play she is directing this spring. And honestly, I wouldn't go back to 8th grade if someone paid me a million dollars.
Tomorrow, I have dinner plans with a couple of other girlfriends, then one is staying the night at my house- slumber party-style:)
Sunday, I have a lia sophia jewelry show, where I will be accompanied by, yet, another girlfriend to talk jewels and all things involved.
So, tonight I plan on soaking in the tub and watching a movie with the husband.
The cutest tub ever
I'm all about an all-white bathroom
Is this tub covered in tin? Where can I get one?
The PERFECT little getaway. Sign me up.
Last, but not least, my little clawfoot-in all its glory:)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger