PAGES

Humbled

Sunday, January 31, 2010

There is absolutely nothing more humbling than the love of Christ. We are SO unworthy of such grace, and the fact that his mercies are new every morning just astounds me. I have fallen short of God's glory SO many times. Over and over again, I fail him and those that I love. When I think of the pain that my sins have caused Him, I could just weep. But He continues to love unconditionally and bless me with amazing relationships. I am so humbled today by His love and forgiveness. Church was extra sweet for me this morning, after walking in and feeling so unworthy, I walked out feeling totally forgiven. And this is where it all started:

"So, I'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe
of the one who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul Lord, to you surrendered
All I am is yours."

Worship is and will always be a healing experience for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are beautiful! Love your blog!

karlee said...

Thank you:)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger