PAGES

A Brooklyn Office

Thursday, February 4, 2010


I've felt a little "uninspired" this week. I call it a "funk", but let's just blame it on the weather. I'm doing another office post, to hopefully motivate me to finish mine.


I was checking out Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone, when I came upon their office. Which is a room I'm a little obsessed with at the moment:) it is beautiful.

I'm loving the stainless steel desk and wall color. Of course, the zebra rug just makes the room.

What a fun way to display office supplies. Sure beats a crowded, messy, desk drawer. I may have to attempt this one.

Another office I LOVE. Obviously I'm a "black and white w/a pop of color- girl"

via mandarinastudio
Again, minimal. But no one's desk really stays like this, obviously?!


                                                  


                                                  




No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger