PAGES

black&yellow

Thursday, February 18, 2010

In honor of fashion week, I thought I would share my new favorite color combo (which changes weekly).

Olivia Palermo was definitely NOT a favorite on the show, The City, but this self proclaimed "socialite" (like that's a compliment or something..) sure has style.
unknown
I'm lovin' the menswear, but most of all, the yellow heels!

 absolutely beautiful things
The Maison et Objet. Much too formal for me, but wow, look at that pop.

unknown
Those chairs are to die for. Except, I would probably paint the wood black. But there's that black and yellow again...and the black and white stripes are one of my absolute favorites.

better home and gardens
What a cozy entryway, and the bright yellow accent wall is just enough color!

Michelle Adams
There's that stripe again. I hope someday I can get crafty enough to make my own upholstered headboard in a funky fabric.

Reese Witherspoon, one of my favorites, has got it goin' on with this color duo.

 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger