PAGES

black & white stripes

Monday, February 22, 2010

I decided to start the week off with one of my ABSOLUTE favorite things (material things, people)...black and white stripes! I like striped anything really, but especially home interiors:)
unknown
I think in the first home I own I will definitely have a black and white striped wall.

flickr
Or maybe a floor to ceiling striped curtain.

wifestyle files
If I ever have to live in an apartment-type setting, (heaven forbid:) I sure hope each window has its own individual striped awning! I know...only in Europe.

wifestyle files
Too much, you say? Nah!

bhg
I am trying to find a rug like this as we speak! If anyone knows where I can find a 5X8, please let me know. IKEA has a couple runners I would like to get...if I didn't live a million miles from the nearest store.

IKEA runner..$12.99. Honestly. I need two. Anyone visiting a store near you anytime soon?

flickr
A pretty patio, overlooking a private lake. (I'm dreaming.)

wifestyle files
Yes, please. What a cute display.

wifestyle files
This is just my future vacation home.


ballard designs
Perfect for the patio.

unknown
An ideally chic vacation resort.

domino
For the twins:)

dreamhouse
I could do striped roman shades.

unknown
I told you, I will have a striped wall. I love this one right in the entryway.



metropolitan home
I suppose this could be the other vacation home:)


     
wifestyle files
Does this house come with an attached 2.5 car garage and 3 acres??





No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger