PAGES

a little dis-heartening?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I once had a married friend, while explaining her unhappiness, say, "I blame it on Disney movies. I think I'm still waiting for my prince charming to come, and to live happily ever after."

Well, this one's for you sister,

Snow White's family life isn't perfect.

And we all thought Belle was naturally that beautiful:)

Cinderella has a drinking problem.

Jasmine fights for her country.

And Ariel lives a fish-bowl sort of life.

Pictures a little dis-heartening? Maybe. But as you can see, no one lives "happily ever after", or without trials of many kinds. It's our faith, strength of character, and who we choose to lean on that determines our happiness:)

all photos via dina at vintage chick.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger