PAGES

Book of Possibilities

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Has anyone ever seen "The Last Holiday" with Queen Latifah?


It is such a feel-good movie. My three roommates and I went and saw it in the theater on Valentine's Day 2006. In the movie, the main character has this "Book of Possibilities" that she puts together. It holds pictures ripped out of magazines of things she wants to accomplish, places she longs to visit, photos of meals she's cooked in hopes of opening her own restaurant, even ideas for a future wedding, AND a future man:) My roommates and I were all single at the time (and weren't going on many dates..ha!), so we decided it would be fun to make our own Book of Possibilies since our lives were just beginning.

We had a lot of fun with our scrapbooking skills. Mine has four pages devoted to travel destinations, a few pages of fashion (including an incredibly fabulous walk-in closet, of course), pages gathering ideas for a future engagement, wedding, children etc. I pulled out the book in preparation for Wednesday's "Beautiful House Wednesday," because I have been obsessed with Designer, Tia Zoldan's home since 2006 when the Book of Possibilities made its' debut!



Yes, I actually scrapbooked Zoldan's home back in 2006 into my book of possibilities, because even then I found every detail of it very inspirational. Gone are the days of sitting hunched over on the livingroom floor with my three roommates, arguing over magazines. We have this fabulous new technology...blogging. My very own Blog of Possibilities.

stay tuned for more of this California cottage tomorrow...

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger