PAGES

Take me down..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No, not the Paradise City, the Little White Church:)

I love this new song by Little Big Town! It makes me think of all those couples who date for years and years and years, while everyone wonders why they don't just get married (especially if they're living together). I have a hard time with those couples (sorry if you're one). I understand people have their reasons, but the bottom line is, if you're willing to spend several years of your life devoted to one person but are still unsure of whether or not you want to marry them, something's wrong. Afraid of commitment? Please. Who isn't. Worried your companion won't turn out to be your Prince/Princess Charming? Get a dog. I'm being serious. Marriage is not for the weak, that's for sure. But neither is any relationship. So, "bite the bullet", "sh** or get off the pot". "go big or go home", and whatever else people say.

You have to listen to this song:

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger