PAGES

"Did You Hear About The Morgans??"

Tuesday, April 13, 2010



I am a complete sucker for happy endings.
Last night I watched "Did you hear about the Morgans?" The entire movie I was thinking, 'this movie is ok. I'm not terribly impressed.' I just needed an excuse to sit down and rest my worried mind:)
It was kind of cute, don't get me wrong. I love me some Sarah Jessica. But the ending...was oh so happy!

(Quick disclaimer: If you plan to watch this movie and prefer to keep the ending a surprise, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.)

After trying and trying to conceive, several unsuccessful attempts, dabbling in adoption options, endless arguing and disagreeing over this delicate matter...The movie ends with the married couple bringing home their newly adopted daughter, from China:) As if the picture wasn't sweet enough, Sarah Jessica turns, and wouldn't you know it, she's sporting a perfectly round baby bump. Two babies for the price of one:) I walked away convinced it was the best movie I've seen in years. For all you writers out there, all you need is a really great 3 minute ending and you'll have me drowning in happy tears!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger