PAGES

five year old kisses

Monday, April 12, 2010

So today, I pick this girl up from school,
and here goes our conversation:

Molly: Connor kissed me.
Me: (surprised) He did? Where?
Molly: On the lips
Me: On the playground?
Molly: No, in car line, while I waited for you.
Me: Why did he do that?!
Molly: Because I told him to! (We all know who will be wearing the pants in her future relationships)
Me: Molly, you're 5 years old, why would you have him do that?
Molly: Because Karlee, when people are in love, they kiss eachother.
Me: (hiding my laughs) You're 5!
Molly: Well, my mom and dad are in love and they kiss.

So, I went into the whole, you're-too-young-to-be-kissing-boys lecture. But in all honesty, how do you deal with a situation like this? It's so innocent, but who really wants their five year old kissing boys at
 school? Definitely not her parents. I mean, c'mon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing... so adorable!!!

Great post~ thanks for sharing!

Lindsay
www.adesignstory.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger