PAGES

girlfriends

Monday, April 26, 2010


"My friends are my estate."
-Emily Dickinson

I truly cherish my girlfriends. A couple weekends ago, we all got together for food, drinks, laughter, and Mary Kay makeup!


Sara, Ashley, and I

Mom and Grandma are two of my BEST girlfriends!

Mom and Kerri

She likes to show us how it's done.

Saturday, Sara and I went to the fair/flea market/festival.

I begged her to go on the tilt-o-whirl with me, often known as the "twirl and hurl." She was going to make me go alone until I just bought her tickets and she couldn't back out. For old times sake, right?

Well, the twirl and hurl wasn't good to her, because it took 15 minutes post-war to rid her of her nausea.

But we still had fun. Elephant ear- check! Cinnamon toasted almonds- check! Weird animals- check! 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger