PAGES

at it again....

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I genuinely LOVE Z Gallerie. Why can't they open some new locations further north?? Here are some things I am loving today, and again, Jake, feel free...

I've been looking for a little table for a certain spot in my house. This claw foot one is so chic. Anyone think it's weird?
$199


I'm slightly obsessed with containers, folders, anything organizational. Love these.
$8.99


A must-have. I would love at least 2 of these in *purple* or clear to be substitutes for boring dining chairs.
$199


Love him! Or do I have enough freaky animals lurking in my home?
$29.95

This coat hanger is so cool. I'm all about bringing the outside in, in a glamorous way, of course.
$139.99

Skull head ear plugs! I need some new ones. Now you think I'm weird..
$9.95

And for my office- glam accessories!


Isn't shopping online fun?



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger