PAGES

purpose

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm sure some of you have wondered, 'What is the purpose of a blog?' There are a lot of reasons people begin writing blogs; Some for business marketing or advertising, some to post pictures and stories of their children for family members far away, and more.
I started this blog as a creative outlet. Sometimes I feel like I have a lot to say, and writing a book was taking too long:) I blog on topics I'm passionate about, a lot of times with a focus on women. One day I may write about the things I love, where I've been shopping, where I would like to go shopping, or my obsession with all things interior design. The next, I may share dreams and aspirations, or a word of encouragement. But one thing I can promise is there will be newlywed tales, updates on the family, and someday pictures and stories about our babies...

if I don't return to writing that book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't ever stop writing Karlee!!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger