PAGES

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I decided to take a week off from "Beautiful House Wednesday," and do something a little different since this IS a holiday and everything. One of my least favorites, but none the less, a holiday.


I haven't felt well today, so took the day off of work, but here is Molly a few days ago at the Great Lakes' Children's Museum. We made leprechaun masks in preparation for this day!

And since I DO love the color green..especially when it comes to home interiors, here are some of my green favorites:


Kate Spade's guest bathroom. Green zebra wallpaper, striped shower curtains, and clawfoot tub..Hello!


One of my favorite rooms for a little boy out of Elle Decor.


No, I'm not prego, but I do often obsess over nurseries. This is one of my faves.


One of my absolute favorite shots from the late Domino magazine. I could adopt this livingroom and be so content.


I adore this green backsplash in this almost all neutral kitchen!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger