PAGES

Beautiful House Wednesday

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the journal of beautiful houses and inspiring interiors continues. How great will it be when we buy our first house and I have this little "portfolio" of things I love to look back on?

I have been somewhat obsessed with Jill Brinson's Atlanta home ever since I bought the December issue of House Beautiful and was introduced!


I absolutely LOVE this home. It has so much character, therefore is far from cookie cutter! This doesn't exactly reveal my personal style as far as furnishings and accessories go, although I do love the way Jill mixes old and new. But the sticks and stones of this house are amazing; The HUGE windows, loft, exposed beams, 22 ft high ceilings, the 9 ft tall steel front door, built-in book shelves, and french limestone flooring!
















No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger