PAGES

Beautiful House Wednesday

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I only post houses I would actually live in. I could totally see myself living in this "Victorian Cottage in the City"-If I actually wanted to live in the city. 'Single Karlee' would have really enjoyed this house. Married Karlee is more into the modern farm houses, but none the less...


Loving this livingroom. There's just enough glam, without looking too much like a showroom.



Simple white palette with little pops of color is what I'm all about. And where can I get me some of those paintings?



I like how this galley kitchen is open to a sitting room. And open shelving to save space and money--yes please.



This dining area is perfect. I just hope they don't have children to drop food and quickly ruin that rug.



The minimalist-wannabe in me loves this room.


Read the article HERE

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger